So, last week was rather pathetic. Monday, nothing. Tuesday, nothing. Wednesday through Friday, the bare minimum amount of work.
This week, on Monday, I got three pages storyboarded. I was pumped. We were finally picking up speed.
Tuesday I had to help my brother make hay all day. No problem. I’ll just spend all of Wednesday working on the comic.
Wednesday, the tent housing all my belongings blew away in a strong wind, leaving my stuff out in the elements. I spent the whole day trying to recover everything, all of Thursday making more hay, and Friday recovering.
So we went from six pages in a week to three. Not good.
I need to re-evaluate my workflow and goals and bring them in line with reality. I have a couple of thoughts on this, but they are going to wait while I develop them.